Monday 27 February 2017

DONALD TRUMP'S HUGE SERMON ON THE MOUNT

Blessed are the deal-makers for theirs is the kingdom. Big time. Blessed are they who scorn: for they shall be comfortable. Blessed are they who are persecuted by the dishonest press for they shall continue down the paths of righteousness and that's what is going on here.

Donald Trump's huge Sermon on the Mount

Favored are the arrangement creators for theirs is the kingdom. For sure. Favored are they who disdain: for they should be agreeable. Favored are they who are oppressed by the untrustworthy press for they might proceed down the ways of exemplary nature and that is what is happening here.

The Lord is my shepherd. Alright? Completely. Major class. He is a huge shepherd. The best. No examination. I know more than a great many people about grouping sheep. Also, that is the reason I won the race in an avalanche and it's the reason my organization is doing extremely well. Since He stated, "I'm with you, Donald. You will never need."

So we were on this green field by the still waters and He stated, "Rests." I stated, "Rests?" He stated, "Rests." And He made me rests. In that spot in the field. So I rests. Individuals are surprised to the point that I rests — "Goodness, he's resting." But He's my shepherd. Extraordinary shepherd. Not simply great. Incredible. It was in that spot that I thought, "This will be a colossal fairway. Fantastic greens. A lot of water. Furthermore, it is. Everyone who plays it leaves away saying, "That is the best course in the whole world." Everybody.

So He was stating to me, Blessed are the arrangement producers for theirs is the kingdom. For sure. Favored are they who disdain: for they should be agreeable. Favored is machismo for it wins over and over. Favored are they who are aggrieved by the untrustworthy press for they should proceed down the ways of nobility and that is what is happening here. We are conveying nobility to Washington surprisingly and gaining fantastic ground. I've accomplished more in the previous month than most presidents do in a year. Washington was without frame and void and I issued an official request, "Let there be light" and did I get acknowledgment for it? No, the unscrupulous press stated, "It harms our eyes." So I partitioned the light from the murkiness. Day and night. Night and day. I did this in two evenings and a day. Under due date, under spending plan. One week from now will do the atmosphere, the waters, the dry land, begin naming mammoths, all whatever remains of it.

I let you know, I have been strolling through the valley of the shadow of death. The shadow of death. I need to state that. Repulsive. Due to the exploitative Midianites, or, as I call them, the media, including a considerable measure of you here in this room, composing stories about tumult. Where's the bedlam? We have light and murkiness, day and night. There is no bedlam. I realize what's actual and the level of untrustworthiness is amazing. The tale about the rich man in damnation and the poor person Lazarus in paradise — fake news. Thoroughly fake. Rich man wouldn't give him the pieces off his table? Not genuine. Never happened. "What might it benefit a man on the off chance that he pick up the entire world and lose his own particular soul?" He never said it. Same with "It is simpler for a camel to experience the opening of a needle than for a rich man to get into the kingdom of paradise." Garbage. Add up to refuse.

I am not a terrible individual. You don't get to 306 appointive votes by being an awful individual. So I wish you could compose something decent yet perhaps you can't and that is OK, as well. I can live with that since I fear no abhorrent: for the Lord is with me; and my staff has been an incredible solace to me. Huge individuals. Since I know great from awful. Alright? I acquired a wreck, the unsteadiness, divisiveness, haziness, injustice, disease, crazy people, however in any case the Lord has arranged a huge table before me within the sight of my adversaries.

Lovely table. Steaks, fish, huge wines, anything I need, and here I am with goodness and kindness tailing me each and every day of my life, not simply leniency but rather goodness as well, and we're gaining gigantic ground, awesome numbers getting greater consistently, hoards assembling wherever I go, touching the stitch of my article of clothing, however the media is still severe about Hillary losing in an avalanche and the Lord blessing my head with oil which individuals ridicule and that is OK, given them a chance to giggle at my hair, I got 306 Electoral College votes.

They said there's no real way to get 222. No chance, Jose. I got 306. That is the thing that I bring the container running over. Filled the glass and afterward it kept running over. The flood was huge. Colossal flood. Greatest flood ever. Phenomenal. Through the roof. Securities exchange up. Steady employments. And so on. So it would seem that I will abide in the place of the Lord everlastingly and I'm enjoying myself. I adore this. I am having a ton of fun.